On this page you can find help for creating stacks and other author-related features. Don’t have Learning Toolbox yet? Check out Where can I get Learning Toolbox.
If you need help because you don’t have an author account yet in Learning Toolbox but want to try it out, go to the section Before you start below.
If you are an ePoster author in a conference, please check your email for a link to the event-specific help page or email the ePoster support team for help.
Before you start
- I want to try Learning Toolbox as an author
- Find your way around the Stack Store
- Find your way around the Stack Editor
- Find your way around the Learning Toolbox app
Frequently asked questions
My Learning Toolbox account
- How do I sign in to Learning Toolbox?
- I have forgotten my password
- Where can I change my screen name?
- How do I create an account as an author?
- What does ‘local account’ mean?
- How do I sign in to Learning Toolbox using my social media accounts?
Managing users and circles
This feature is only available to domain authors if an administrator has enabled it.
- Getting started with managing my users and circles
- How do I manage my users?
- How do I add a user to the domain and circles?
- How do I manage my circles?
Adding content and resources to a stack
- How do I create a new stack?
- How do I find my stack?
- How do I add content to my stack?
- How do I edit a tile?
- How do I remove/delete a tile?
- Is there a size restriction for uploaded images?
- What legal restrictions apply to images, videos, and other content that I add?
Changing the layout and appearance of a tile
- How do I edit a tile?
- How do I change the appearance of a tile?
- How do I add and change a tile background image?
Adding more screens to a stack
Viewing, searching, sharing, favouriting, and moving a stack
- How can I preview my stack from the Stack Editor?
- How can I view the stack on the Learning Toolbox app?
- Where can I find the QR code and the link of a stack?
- How do I search for a stack in the Stack Store?
- How do I search for a stack in the app?
- How can I share a stack?
- How can I restrict access to my stack or open it to the public?
- How do I add co-authors to my stack?
- How do I favourite a stack and what does it do?
- How do I move a stack from one domain to another?
Communicating with stack chat and broadcast messages
- How can I enable stack chat for my users?
- How can I broadcast a message to my stack users?
- Where can stack users read and send chat messages?
- Where can stack users see my broadcast messages?