On this page you can find help for managing your domain, adding users, and other administrator-related features. Don’t have Learning Toolbox yet? Check out Where can I get Learning Toolbox.
If you are an administrator of an ePoster event, please check your email for a link to the event-specific help page or email your contact person at Kubify for help.
- Quick start for domain administrators
- Find your way around the Stack Store
- Find your way around the Stack Editor
- Find your way around the Learning Toolbox app
Frequently asked questions
My Learning Toolbox account
- How do I sign in to Learning Toolbox?
- I have forgotten my password
- Where can I change my screen name?
- What does ‘local account’ mean?
- How do I sign in to Learning Toolbox using my social media accounts?
- Can I have more than one domain?
Managing my domain
- Where do I manage my domain?
- What are the different domain settings?
- How do I switch to my other domains?
- Where can I get further help if I need it?
- What is a showcase and how do I create one?
- How can I add stacks to the showcase?
Managing domain author permissions
- How do I enable domain authors to manage users and circles?
- How do I set the default period (in months) to automatic deletion of my circles?
- How do I enable domain authors to add co-authors to their stacks?
Managing my domain members and circles
- Getting started with managing my domain members and circles
- How do I manage my domain members?
- How do I add somebody to my domain and circles?
- How do I manage my circles?