These instructions are meant for domain administrators who want to set up their domain quickly and get started. We link to existing support pages to keep these instructions short and to the point.
Before you start
- If you don’t have a domain yet, then please contact us at email@example.com and tell us a little about how you want to use Learning Toolbox.
- You can find a short explanation of the concept and use of the Learning Toolbox on the What is Learning Toolbox page.
Step 1 – Set up your domain
- Prerequisite: You have a domain and are the administrator.
- First, sign in to Learning Toolbox.
- Then go to the domain administration interface.
- If you have more than one domain, first select the domain you want to manage from the dropdown menu.
- Now select the basic settings of your domain.
Step 2 – Add users to the domain
- There are several ways in which you can add users to your domain.
- Change the roles of your users between regular user, author, and administrator.