These extra instructions ONLY APPLY TO TASK GROUP ePOSTER AUTHORS.
ICRP’s specific instructions for Task Group ePoster authors have been sent by email in July and are also included below:
There are two key actions you must complete by FRIDAY 9 SEPTEMBER
- You should create your ePoster stack in Kubify’s Learning Toolbox and add your abstract to it.
- You should upload your video and/or poster file to this Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/request/7Yqdw7pg7VrH0DHaELdq
ICRP will then review and add branding to your video and/or poster file. They will then add the video and/or poster file to your ePoster stack in Learning Toolbox. The requirements for the Video and Poster file are given further below.
After 9 September 2022, you can continue to edit your ePoster stack in Learning Toolbox until 21 October 2022. You may want to add extra information such as:
• articles or papers written/published by your group
• links to relevant websites and information
• presentation slides
Requirements for Video and/or Poster file to be uploaded to Dropbox
• Minimum: 5min, maximum: 20min
• MP4 format, or you can send a PPT with your embedded audio
• If you present a slideshow in your video, please also upload your slides. ICRP may use these to fix video errors or enlarge graphics (these will NOT be uploaded for viewers to see outside of the video unless you explicitly express that you want to make them available)
• Please use the latest ICRP PowerPoint template when making your slides
• Please do not record the video using your phone in portrait mode – ICRP will ask you to re-record it if you do
• One A4 page
• If you are uploading a digital poster in any form, please also upload any graphics or photos you used
• Finalised posters will be presented in PDF form, but it is not necessary to provide a PDF at this stage
• If you would like help with formatting, you are more than welcome to submit a word document with text and images in the order you would like it to be read. ICRP will then work with you to finalise the look of the poster
If you need any help with producing the video or poster or uploading them to Dropbox, please contact Charlotte White at ICRP firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any help with using Learning Toolbox then please contact the support team at email@example.com