There will be a prize for the best ePoster at AMEE2019 (including TEL2019) this year. You are encouraged to develop high-quality ePosters. The links below give you more details about the prize and the judging, but here is a brief summary:
- All ePosters presented at AMEE2019 or TEL2019 will be eligible for the prize.
- Judging will be performed by the AMEE Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL) Committee.
- In order for judging to be completed by the end of conference, judging will begin on 1 August 2019. You should mark your ePoster as ready by publish by 1 August if you want it to be considered for the prize.
- Although you may edit your ePoster after that date, edits performed later than 1 August might not be seen by the judges, and so, might not be taken into account.
- The prize will be a single award of a free registration to the next AMEE conference or £350.