Since version 2.49 of the LTB Platform, you can use the LTB App without the need to create an account. If you are not logged in, you have access to stacks that allow anonymous access.
You can create an account either via the LTB App on your mobile device or through the Tilestore on your computer. The process is essentially the same, but doing it on your computer might be more convenient.
Register using your computer
1. Go to the Tilestore.
2. Click on “Sign in with Learning Layers“.
3. Click on “Register a new account”
4. Provide your email address, first and last name, a username, and a password. When you’re done, click “Create”.
5. The system will now create an account for you, which might take a short while. You will get a confirmation that the account has been created. Click on “Continue”.
Register using your mobile device
1. Get the app from the Google Playstore or the App Store.
2. Open the app by tapping on the app icon on your mobile device.
3. Click on “Sign in with Learning Layers“.
4. Now follow the steps 3.-5. under “Register using your computer”. The process is the same from this point onwards.