You can either use your Learning Toolbox account to log in or you can use your Google, Microsoft, Facebook, or LinkedIn email and password. This works the same whether you are on your computer or use the LTB App on your mobile device. To log in to the LTB App on your mobile device, see further below.
To log in to the Stack Editor and Stack Store on your computer…
… using your Learning Toolbox credentials
1. Go to the Tilestore.
2. Click on ‘Sign in’ and then on ‘Use your local account’.
3. Enter your email and password, and click on ‘Log in’.
4. You can now get started working with the Learning Toolbox.
… using your Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn credentials
1. Go to the Tilestore.
2. Click on ‘Sign in’ and then click on either ‘Sign in with Google’, ‘Sign in with Microsoft’, ‘Sign in with Facebook’, or ‘Sign in with LinkedIn’.
3. If in your browser you are not logged in to the social media account you want to use (Google, Microsoft, Facebook, or LinkedIn), you will be redirected to a login page. After you have entered your credentials, you will be redirected to a permission page if this is the first time you sign in to Learning Toolbox with that particular social media account. You will then be redirected back to the Stack Store. IMPORTANT: Make sure you use the same email address to sign in as that of your local Learning Toolbox account. If you use a different email, you will basically create a completely new account with no stacks.
4. You are now logged in to the Learning Toolbox and are ready to start working with the Learning Toolbox.
5. If you have authoring permissions, you will see an additional ‘Create Stack’ entry in the top menu bar.
… using your Learning Layers credentials
If you are one of our early users and have been using ‘Sign in with Learning Layers’ (the first option in the dropdown below) to log in to the Learning Toolbox, then you can still do so and it works exactly the same as before. We recommend however that you create a new Learning Toolbox account with the same email address as that of your Learning Layers account. Using the same email address ensures that your new account will contain your existing stacks.
To log in to the LTB App on your mobile device
1. Get the LTB App from the Google Playstore or the App Store.
2. Open the app by tapping on the app icon on your mobile device.
3. Click on the menu icon on the top right to open the dropdown menu.
4. Click on ‘Log In’.
5. From here on, the process is exactly the same than in “Log in on your computer…” above.