You can create an account either through the Stack Store on your computer or using the LTB App on your mobile device (read on below). The process is essentially the same, but doing it on your computer is probably more convenient.
Create an account using your computer
1. Go to my.ltb.io.
2. Click on ‘Sign in’ to open the dropdown.
3. Click on ‘Create an account’ and enter your name and email address.
4. Click on ‘Create Account’. You will receive an email with a link to verify that the email address you have provided is actually yours.
5. Once you’ve clicked on the link, you get the following confirmation message.
6. You can now log on by clicking on ‘Use your local account’ in the ‘Sign in’ dropdown.
Create an account using your mobile device
1. Get the LTB App from the Google Playstore or the App Store.
2. Open the app by tapping on the app icon on your mobile device.
3. Click on the menu icon on the top right to open the dropdown menu.
4. Click on ‘Log In’.
5. Follow the steps 3.-5. under “Create an account using your computer” above. The process is exactly the same.